>Our culture is so fast-paced that the art of self-examination and reflection has been largely lost. Take some time today to stop and reflect on where you are. What’s the condition of your heart? What is burdening you?
- Pray that God would reveal areas where you have minimized sin and not been honest with yourself.
- Come into the light. Confess areas of self-righteousness and seek humility, a broken spirit, and a contrite heart.
- Pray for a deeper love for the cross and growth in our knowledge of what has been accomplished by Christ.
- Pray against guilt that can paralyze us and claim the freedom that Jesus has won.
- Spend time in thanksgiving and praise for the gift and joy of salvation.